Friday, 31 May 2013

today, our hearts ache


 

Last night at midnight, a helicopter took off from Moosonee, heading to a Northern Community and crashed shortly after take off.

4 people, 2 pilots and 2 medics died in this accident, one of whom was a friend, Dustin.

We are brokenhearted, completely aching for our friend Josee, the wife of Dustin, who is now a single mother to their baby girl (8 months old). 

We beg you to pray for Josee, their daughter, Dustin's family, as well as the family members of the other 3 on the helicopter. 

Our community is feeling this loss very heavily today, so we pray for the peace and comfort of the Lord to lay SO HEAVILY on our hearts. 

The Lord knew that this crash would happen before the beginning of time, so we trust Him, but we still ache.

Thank you for your prayers.

Here is 1 article:


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9

2 comments:

  1. Oh kristen, chills ran down my body as I red this. I am so so sorry for the loss in your community. It's so hard when you see people pass in what seems so senseless, but I pray that the GOD of the universe will hold you ever close and bring MANY to him through this accident. Praying for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that. Sending prayers up for the family!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day brighter! Thank you!